DJ-OverSoulDJ-OverSoul

[GF]Neverland[GF] [GF]Neverland[GF]

Heyy

GroundForce responds:

hey thanks DJ-OverSoul!!

"Awesome work. This song has been remixed so many times it almost makes you not wanna listen to em. But I'm glad I did. This is hands down the best remix of this song I have ever heard. Congrats ^_^"

really? thx² ^_^

"-OS- (btw i just put out a new track. Its a remix of the Theme from Saw, Not great but take a listen some time if ya want.)"

a remix of the saw theme? i'm on my way! ^^

[GF]

SAW SAW

Awesome

Great work on this song man. very good. But i was actually wondering where you found the audio clips from saw. I've been all over google trying to find some for a remix im doing but I cant seem to find any. would you happen to know where I can find them?

-OS-

pitchblak responds:

Thanks for the review man.I basically record my own clips right from the DVD.I play it in my computer and record the parts i want to my recording program.Then i put them where i want them to be in my song.Hope this helps you.Let me know when you finish the song so i can check it out.Later

[GF]AliVe[GF] [GF]AliVe[GF]

Wow

Man I was right when I said your real work would be better. This song is extremely well done. I love the main synth you used after the intro very nice work. Great work with your percussions and reverbs. All in All very nice work. I'll stay tuned and I can't wait for your futher submissions. Kudos.

*OS*